Parents/caregivers are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the governing council on Wednesday 3 March 2021 at 6pm, being held in Room N37/38. The Annual General Meeting provides a valuable opportunity for parents/ caregivers to receive information and reports regarding the work that the school undertakes and to elect parents and three community members to the 2021 Governing Council committee.
The governing council performs a range of functions including:
- involving the school community in the governance of the school
- setting the broad direction and vision of the school
- strategic planning for the school
- determining policies for the school, including policies for safety, welfare, wellbeing and discipline of students
- determining the application of the total financial resources available to the school, including regular review of the budget reporting to the school community and the Minister.