The Stage 2 examinations will commence on Wednesday 12 October 2022 and conclude on Friday 18 November 2022. A SACE Board examination schedule is attached to this letter. These examinations contribute 30% of students’ final grades in each subject. Time prior to and between exams should be spent on revision.
- Students should arrive half an hour before each exam to settle and prepare. Lower Penny will be available during this time for Year 12 students
- Students will need to arrive at the exam room 15 minutes before the scheduled time, with the required equipment, examination slip, and in school uniform
- If a student is ill on the day of an exam it is a requirement that you notify the school on the morning of the exam and arrange for a doctor’s appointment on the day of the exam
- Please note that the Medical Certificate must specify the medical condition as the SACE Board will not accept ‘Medical Condition’ as legitimate grounds for Special Provisions
- If a student will be late to an exam for any reason we ask that you call the school as soon as possible to let us know.
Please click here for a copy of the Stage 2 SACE Examination Schedule.
The Year 12 Graduation Ceremony is on Thursday 24 November at the Adelaide Town Hall on King William Street in the city. An official invitation will be sent to all families in the coming weeks.